GARWARE POLYESTER LIMITED is a pioneer and the only Dyed Polyester Film manufacturer in India with a technologically advanced and vertically integrated manufacturing facility at Aurangabad. Garware also has a corporate office in Mumbai with a group turnover of 1000 crores. The company manufactures Polyester films under the Brand Name of “GARWARE SUNCONTROL”. These Polyester films are applied over the various types of glasses in an automobile and it is also used in buildings for the following purposes:
• CONTROLLING HEAT (UPTO 70%)
• BLOCKING HARMFUL UV RAYS (UPTO 99%)
• REDUCING GLARE (UPTO 95%)
• PROVIDING SAFETY (STONE PELTING, BOMB BLAST ETC.)
• GIVING A STYLISH APPEARANCE (30+ SHADES TO CHOOSE FROM)
• PROVIDING PRIVACY (BASED ON INTERIOR LIGHTING)
GARWARE SUNCONTROL exports about 80% of films to sophisticated markets across the globe including the US, UK, AND JAPAN.
GARWARE SUNCONTROL films follow international standards.
GARWARE adheres to BRITISH STANDARDS (BS), EUROPEAN UNION STANDARDS (EU), and AMERICAN STANDARDS (ASTM).
GARWARE uses the long lasting DYED TECHNOLOGY to manufacture Sun control films.